Tuesday, August 31, 2010

T-Minus 10 days...

Well my bags are packed, my visa picked up, and my host family gifts purchased. The past week and a half has flown by, and all I have left to do is apply to colleges and spend time with my friends and family.




I ended up buying my host dad and grandpa Cubs jerseys, brothers Bears shirts and sweatshirts, mom an Illini t-shirt and Chicago coffee mug, and grandma Chicago oven mitts and a t-shirt. I am still thinking about getting some kind of picture book, so they can see Chicago...Yesterday we went downtown and picked up my Visa, which was probably the single most exciting thing yet. Everything I need is done, and all I have to do now is wait...While I am waiting, I have been googling Cossignano and San Benedetto del Tronto religiously and have found an aerial picture of the Cossignano area. I don't know where my house is located, but I will find out shortly:)

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the metropolis of Cossignano.

Sadly, before I can live in this goregous place, I have to finish my college apps:( Thankfully though I don't have a ton more essays to do...only five which is completely do-able in ten days:)



Lastly, I have been trying to take a photo every day, starting last Sunday until I leave to put in my photo frame...here is what I have so far :)


Sunday-Shopping with my best friends.

Monday-Downtown with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment