Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Week in Pictures

This week flew by, and now I leave in only two days...I am so excited! My host mom emailed me this morning letting me know they are staying in Rome Friday night so they can pick me up bright and early Saturday morning.  I am to the point now where I am nothing but excited to leave...but at the same time I am also freaking out about school. I start a week from today, and I am trying to imagine learning philosophy in Italian and it seems like it will be quite the challenge...I will keep you updated though.

Of course, this week was incredibly busy...had to get in all the sights and people...

<><>
<>
<><>
Monday with my mom at the baseball game

1 comment:

  1. Sembra che si hanno fatto un sacco di amici. Amo il bit sulle kisses.Nana e Papa

    ReplyDelete