Wednesday, September 15, 2010

In Italy!

Ciao Ciao!

This is going to be a short hello, because I must go learn some Italian, but I am alive and well in Italy, eating obnoxious amounts of food, and making a bunch of friends.  Everyone here is incredibly friendly, and my host mom knows a ton of people.  School is much harder, but only because everything is in fast paced Italian...and there are many more classes...Everything is going fabulously and I feel very blessed to be in this beautiful place, with these incredible people.

More later...

5 comments:

  1. Melissa,

    I'm so excited to read about your adventures in Italy, you sound very happy so far!!! Hang in there with the language and the school, you'll do just fine.

    Buona fortuna! Lori Tibbett
    Area Representative - CCI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Melissa Sounds like things are very exciting. The dessert receipe seems hard to make. but worth while. Love Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazie Lori!! It has been amazing this far! I feel very lucky!
    Nana, the dessert isn't too difficult..you can ask my mom about it too! She made it last week for my family:) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to make the tiramisu sounds wonderful
    nana and ompa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Honey...I made the Tiramisu last night for Nana and Ompa and they loved it:))) Not just telling you that:)))))))))))))) Love you!

    ReplyDelete